Nr ref.: MS/TM/REM/09
For our Client from pharmaceutical industry we are looking for a Manual Tester.
- Responsible to draft test scenario and test cases
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration and Regression) as applicable and necessary
- Review Test scenarios & Test cases with business team for approval
- Perform Test execution and report daily status
- Participate defect triage calls
- Track defects until closure and update HP-ALM
- Work closely with QA lead and Test lead for all testing related activities
- Knowledge in performing testing and logging any defects
- HP ALM experience would be preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Flexible work time availability - availability 1pm to 4pm GMT for 2 days of week
- Good time management skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on GxP and supporting pharma customer
Zobacz podobne oferty
https://kariera.integra.com.pl/oferty-pracy/tester-oprogramowania/ Realizujemy zaawansowane projekty ERP, eCommerce, systemy flotowe dla takich firm jak Bosch, Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin, Mercedes. Jeżeli jesteś testerem,...
Test Automation Developer (experience in Netcracker)
Overview: Assists team in conducting end-to-end testing on applications and technology, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met. Prepares and executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an...
Senior Software Tester, CSF [rekrutacja online]
Location: Bydgoszcz Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service...