Process, Change Management, Tooling, End User Support
Would you like to be a key part of Nordeas central IT Change Management team? We are now looking for an IT Change Manager to to drive & lead the way in strengthening our change management Process.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the IT Change Management team. We add value by securing that our changes and releases are of high standard and our development and operations teams are equipped with all the best practices and tooling needed to maintain best-in-class services for our customers. You will join a team of highly skilled, dedicated and experienced changes managers who share a common goal.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support our end users in adopting the Change & Release Management process
- Build relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Help guide and promote best practices
- Provide tool support
- Perform post implementation reviews
- Participate often leading in CAB meetings
- Manage the release & change calendar
- Assess and review performance, outcomes, suggesting actions for improvement
- Participate and sometimes lead our Community of Practice sessions
- Provide coaching, training and material
You’ll join a vibrant self-organizing team where your ideas are always welcome, your contribution is always valued and you get all the support when you need it. This is an opportunity where you can grow and develop yourself.
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are
- Ambitious and curious, eager to learn more
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Service minded with a strong sense of customer need
- Curious, initiative and innovative
- Self-organized with strong sense of urgency
- Confident making decisions
- Comfortable working in an international environment
Your experience and background
- 2 years practical experience working with Change or Release Management activities in a similar role
- Good understanding of IT operations, IT best practices, and industry trends
- Familiar with ITIL and SAFe methodologies, preferably with Change & Release Management
- Experience working with similar ITSM tools E.g. BMC Remedy/HELIX, ServiceNow
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 14.10.2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.