What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an internationa and
innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the worlds leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Senior Azure Data Engineer to join our Artificial Intelligence & Analytics Team.
About Cognizant Digital Business – Artificial Intelligence & Analytics
We help our customers leverage Artificial Intelligence and analytics in building technology solutions to improve the quality of human life. We are the market leaders in the data and analytic space with 22,000+ information & data management, AI and analytics professional helping more than 650+ customers across the globe to build and run intelligent businesses, using an AI-first, human-centric, platform driven and design thinking approach.
For more information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/ai
As Senior Azure Data Engineer you help the team in setting-up a new scalable and secure data platform in Azure which integrates data from diversified data sources (batch and real-time). You will be working along with multi-discipline teams through the full delivery lifecycle. Focusing on complex data products and pipelines. You therefore have a clear understanding of large-scale data engineering and data science solutions. You will deliver use cases for one of our prime customers, develop practical solutions and implement them to give this customer a top-notch competitive enterprise IT Data landscape. You also contribute to fine-tuning the Target architecture with best suitable tools / technologies. In addition to hands-on, you help / guide the team with best practices, technology standards, possible automations etc. in Azure cloud architecture. This job package contains the following roles & responsibilities.
Our ideal candidate
- Candidate with 5-10 years of experience primarily in Cloud Data engineering, Data warehousing projects
- Experience in Microsoft Azure enterprise Data Lake platform with
- Azure Data Lake Storage
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Databricks
- Events Hub
- Azure Synapse
- Azure Cosmos DB or other noSQL database
- Experience working in Python and PowerShell
- Build and deploy pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with Azure security services – Active Directory, Azure Key Vault, Managed Identities, RBAC, Firewall on VNET & SubNetsJob description template
- Extensive experience in software development in an agile DevOps environment
- Experience in Code management using any code repo (preferred git)
- Experience in troubleshooting Data pipeline, resolve issues, performance tuning etc
Nice to have skillset
- Development of APIs to expose data through REST APIs
- Knowledge on Big Data batch and stream ingestion (Lambda architecture)
- Fair knowledge of Data modelling
- Good to have Azure Data Engineer certification
- Agile development experience
- Good communication & interfacing skills and able to work in a structured manner
- Strong in collaboration , Flexibility and showing entrepreneurship
- Eager to be open, learn, advice & implement new technologies
What you can expect (use below or add specifics to your team)
- Become part of the ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux – we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within a European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
- Relocation package
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business,
operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps
clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior IT Analyst in Business and Institutional Technology (Payments Hub)
Would you like to take an active part in our journey to build the best future bank? We are looking for a IT Analysts to work on global and large scale initiatives in Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to join a team of requirement...
IT Analyst in Business and Institutional Technology (Transaction Reporting)
Would you like to work in a truly agile, friendly environment in close collaboration with our business and at the same time grow your IT analyst talent? If yes, then this opportunity is for you. We are looking for an IT Analyst, who will...
Data Analyst (with Python) to Group Internal Audit
We are looking for a Data Analyst who has some experience with data analytics tools and who is willing to apply her/his knowledge to the real-world problems. This is an opportunity for you to be part of a great and skilled team focusing...