Do you want to become a Social Media Guru?
Do you love social media and be up to date what is happening in the world?
Do you like having control over what is getting posted?
Want to have a job for your passion whilst working for one of the coolest companies on Earth?
If YES, do not hesitate and apply!
Job type: Permanent
Job location: Gdansk, Poland
- Content moderation/review work
- Review content categorized as abuse by users (sensitive content)
- Review and take action on content that violates policies including copyright/pirated content
- Review user accounts to verify their identity and take action
- Judge/decide on content by referring to client policy/guidelines
- Respond back to users with necessary actions that must be taken to correct content
- Ensures that the process is followed correctly in Service Operations
- Documentation support & research
- Arabic language knowledge (C1 level minimum)
- Communicative English (B2 level minimum)
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- MS Office skills
- A passion for social media
- Be open and comfortable to be exposed to highly sensitive and adult explicit content on a daily basis
- Ability to evaluate content by referring to policy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with eye for detail
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Possible trainings with international specialists
- Convenient location and new office building
- Training & development opportunities within company
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits