Our team creates unique connection between telco domain know-how, wide range of well-designed tools and data science capabilities. Our main target is to provide in-depth technical expertise for Radio and Cloud products with focus on 5G solutions.
We are looking for telco expert who will help us to fuel Nokia teams with tailored product expertise and intelligence and simultaneously help our customers to get best-in-class know-how on deep technical aspects of Nokia solutions.
Your daily activities will include:
- Contribution to Nokia ecosystem of knowledge & product intelligence solutions.
- Studying impact of new functionalities on mobile networks of tomorrow
- Contributing to strategic projects influencing customer experience around the globe
- Delivering technical deep-dives and promoting outcome of your research work inside Nokia and to our customers
- cutting edge technologies (Cloud, 5G, Network Slicing, O-RAN) – exploring newest concepts and solutions
- tools for network dimensioning and configuration overview
- real network data
- business intelligence solutions
- graduate in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or an equivalent education
- 3+ years of professional experience in Telco-IT domain
- understanding mobile telecommunications networks, incl. network architecture and protocols
- be passionate about new technologies like Network Slicing
- high motivation to expand the knowledge
- perfect presentation and teamwork skills
- fluent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- working knowledge of radio network planning and optimization principles are perceived as an additional benefit.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Robotics Automation Engineer
Would you like to contribute and grow in a small highly specialised team of experienced people that work closely together with business stakeholders to achieve operational excellence, while supporting them doing automation, e.g. Robotic...
IT Compliance Scan Engineer
We are now looking for an IT Compliance Scan Engineer to perform security scans and prevent Nordea applications and infrastructure from potential threats. At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply...
Deployment & Support Specialist [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible to deploy various IT connectivity solution between Nokia and our Customer. That includes connectivity between most known Cloud providers. You will create and review design...