You will be responsible for analysis and design of new products and related features for 5G Radio Access technology, interaction with 3GPP standardization delegates working on defining the functions and procedures in 5G RAN, provisioning of feasibility studies, high level technical analysis and product design. You will create specification of concepts and system level features from 5G RAN Call handling and mobility area for our gNB product. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with R&D and verification team as technical leader or consultant during development and system verification phase.
We work with:
- MS Office
- Master of science in telecommunication, computer science or equivalent area preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in mobile network product system engineering, development, system test or network engineering
- Good knowledge about 5G mobile network technology, radio system architecture, functions and standards.
- Good knowledge about control signaling in mobile networks
- Comprehensive knowledge of LTE and/or SRAN will be a plus
- Experience with requirements engineering on system and network element level
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills and open minded
Zobacz podobne oferty
System Engineer, Session Border Controller [rekrutacja online]
Location: Bydgoszcz Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service...
Homologation & Certification Engineer
Location:Lodz/Czestochowa Your task: Lead certification worldwide for all ZF radars for different customers: Manage suppliers providing homologation support; Plan homologation activities for core and app. projects; Renew certificates in...
Currently we are looking for DevOps Engineer Location: 100% remote / Warsaw Salary: up to 900 PLN net + VAT / day, B2B (depending on experience and skills) Requirements: Min. 3-5 years of experience in developing/maintaining complex IT...