Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Engine Systems Software team as a Senior Software Verification & Validation Engineer
We are seeking a skilled and passionate professional, to join our Engine Systems, Electronics Group. The Software Verification Engineer will design test cases and test station, will verify embedded code developed for modern industrial electronics hardware that is used to monitor and control diesel and natural gas engines used for power generation, bus transportation, oil & gas exploration, and marine applications.
Nr Ref.: 2101085
- Verifying components for MotoHawkTM model-based development tool using National InstrumentsTM LabVIEW and TestStand. More information about MotoHawkTM can be found at msc.woodward.com
- Performing requirements capture, test plan creation, verification testing, debugging, and working with module hardware
- Automating test sequences using various tools and approaches
- Executing automated and manual tests per predefined test plans
- Working with electronics design and other software engineers to optimize code quality
- Testing on real targets and instrumentation with “Hardware in the Loop” concept
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- More than 4 years of experience in software testing or development
- Experience using NI LabVIEW (required) and TestStand (highly desirable)
- Requirement-based test case development
- Experience with communication protocols and networks like CAN is highly desirable
- Requirements management tools and version control systems
- Using laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, DAQ, etc.
- Knowledge of C programming, Python or any script programming language
- ISTQB Foundation Level certificate would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well in Polish and English, verbally and through written documentation
- High level of analytical skills and ability to find solutions with limited guidance
- Ability to effectively operate in the team-work environment and communicate with multi-site team members
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support
Zobacz podobne oferty
Staff Embedded Software Engineer
Key Essential Functions: Define requirements for build automation and test automation Test automation and execution Development of API and web services New technologies evaluation and improvements introduction Cooperation with System,...
Software Developer (based on Salesforce)
FLEETCOR is one of Forbes Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes Worlds Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortunes 1000 companies, Fortunes 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business...
Specjalista ds. automatyzacji i utrzymania oprogramowania
Jako specjalista ds. automatyzacji i utrzymania oprogramowania staniesz się członkiem zespołu Biura Rozwoju pracującego nad innowacyjnymi projektami, których produkty są przyszłością wojskowej łączności cyfrowej. Pracując z...
Software Requirements Engineer, Specification [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław About the project Wroclaw Use Plane Team is looking for engineer supporting us in feature specification area. Our system component is responsible for developing the L2 in 5G technology. You will be responsible for...