We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. Integration and Testing Engineer is one of the key positions in R&D Center in Wroclaw and at present, there are a few slightly different departments possibly interested in your experience. Find out which specific departments are currently recruiting for this position: https://en.nokiawroclaw.pl/check-our-intergation-testing-teams/
Apply and a designated Talent Attraction Person will contact you in 2-3 working days to discuss all the details and guide you through the whole recruitment process, completed with feedback (guaranteed after an interview step). Below you will find some general information about our expectations and Integration and Testing Engineers positions.
You have unique opportunity to be part of the teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
In everyday work, you will plan, design, review, execute and maintain tests in own area. You will be also involved in new features creation process from testers perspective by preparing integration plans and feature implementation aspects with close cooperation with specification and development departments.
You will be responsible for debugging, isolation and resolving of issues. You will have a chance to apply knowledge and experience to determine failure’s root cause. In your role, you will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders. You will interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
We work with:
- Perl, Bash, Python
- telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- IP networks
- UNIX or/and Linux
- advanced measurement equipment
- cloud computing
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- · extensive knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools
- 3+ years of proven experience in software and/or hardware testing
- expertise in at least three of following areas: Linux, IP networks, telecommunication systems, radio frequency technologies and measurements
- proven advanced testing scripts applications will be a bonus
- experience in test optimization (including automation)
- proven contribution to SW and/or HW specification process
- teamwork skills
- analytical thinking
- problem solving skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Zobacz podobne oferty
Integration and Testing Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. Integration and Testing Engineer is one of the key positions...
Test Automation R&D Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Location: Bydgoszcz Come create the technology that helps the world act together. Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on...
Senior Performance Tester [rekrutacja online]
Location: Bydgoszcz Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on...