Ogłoszenie numer: 7273008, from 2022-07-27
At Evomarine Inc, we are always growing. Currently, were looking for a new team member to join us as a Local Recruiter, to search, attract and recruit the blue collars candidates related to the ship repairs industry.
The Recruiter is responsible of full cycle recruiting (market research, sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, taking care of the administrative part / documentation flow, data base population, negotiating, employment branding, benefits knowledge and cultural fit assessment, and onboarding ).
Evomarine Inc. are a global organization that provides technical and crew services for marine, oil & gas and plant industry.
We care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect our employees as individuals, trusting them and enabling them to achieve their aims in work and life. Come join us and develop your career!
- Independently identify, propose and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and / or utilizing a multitude of resources
- Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline of prospective candidates using research, networking, database mining, complex internet searches, etc.
- Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a high qualified pool of candidates
- Manage referral sources as well as other identified sourcing channels
- Document research methods so they may be shared with other recruiting team members
- Work with recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing
- Completion of skill and / or personality assessment
- Completion of employment applications - analyze the information provided on application form
- Enter and maintain candidate information into the applicant tracking system on a daily basis
- Provide HR Manager with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
- Work with HR Manager to determine best fit candidates, coordinate interviews, receive timely feedback and present / manage offers
- Coordinate recruitment related meetings as needed
- Work with HR Manager and make offer recommendations to close on selected candidates
- Participate in onboarding tasks as needed (ie offer letter submittals, final paperwork completion)
- 1+ years of recruiting experience required in ship repairs industry
- Proven success developing sourcing strategies for a wide variety of technical positions (pipe fitters, steel fitters, welders, carpenters, electricians, moldans)
- Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Strong customer orientation
- Knowledge of interviewing techniques to determine qualification level, policies / procedures and federal / state laws regarding employment practices
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, candidates
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
- Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Career development in marine industry
- Flexible working hours and working from home possibility
- Innovative recruitment technology
- Attractive salary
Zobacz podobne oferty
Executive Recruiter / Active Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d)
Executive Recruiter/ Active Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d) What you will be doing: Independent supervision of the entire direct sourcing for individual management vacancies in our European locations Active sourcing for potential candidates...
Młodszy specjalista ds. rekrutacji ochotników do badań (Pracownia Kosmetologii)
Opis stanowiska: Kompleksowa i profesjonalna obsługa ochotników do badań na recepcji (przyjmowanie ochotników, telefoniczna obsługa ochotników, bieżąca weryfikacja wizyt, przypominanie o wizytach) Bieżąca obsługa poczty...
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Fashion & Design)
TWOIM ZADANIEM BĘDZIE: Prowadzenie procesów rekrutacyjnych do zespołów produktowych (Fashion) w centrali firmy w Gdańsku Aktywne poszukiwanie i pozyskiwanie kandydatów z branży Fashion (m.in. Projektanci, Kupcy mody, Graficy,...