Do you know how to hook a website visitor so they engage with the content and perform the actions you want them to take? Do you know how to describe a product so that people instantly want to have it and feel that they need it?
With over 20 years on the market, as the industry leader and a remote-first company, GetResponse hires the best from around the world. Think that might be you? Apply, and maybe you’ll be the one joining our growing team!
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Specialist whose primary responsibilities will be creating, optimizing and maintaining websites strictly related to features offered by GetResponse.
Product Marketing / CRO Experience
- creating product-related content for websites/pages in English
- creating landing page mockups based on specific criteria and needs from stakeholders
- maintaining and optimizing existing content on pages for maximum relevancy and outcome
- running and managing the website/page creation process with multiple teams: Product Owners, SEO, Designers, Localization, Developers
- managing content for specific web services in CMS, e.g., Integrations
Data analytics & experimentation
- analyzing website performance across different channels and reporting back regularly
- constantly experimenting, analyzing and optimizing website content to improve conversions
- using data to identify channel optimization and growth opportunities, surfacing dependencies and blockers to cross-functional stakeholders
- running various tests on landing pages to continuously improve the performance of web channels
Growth Marketing mindset
- finding new and innovative ways to leverage websites as a marketing communication channel
- continuously testing new hypotheses and research trends and benchmarks
- ensuring operational excellence by finding new ways and processes to optimize and automate work
What do we expect?
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing and managing website projects
- close-to-native English skills / C2 level
- fluency in Polish is a must
- experience with web copywriting
- understanding factors that impact conversions and engagement with websites or landing pages
- knowledge of best practices and trends in product marketing and conversion rate optimization
- eye for design
- analytical mindset - experience with website optimization, CRO tactics and landing page creation, dynamic content experimentation
- hands-on approach – you’ll join a small team where many important projects will be in your hands!
- understanding of statistics and the ability to support hypotheses with data
- good understanding of SEO, PPC and their importance for website performance
- A/B testing and Data Analytics & reporting experience
- ability to make recommendations based on data
- experience with creating lo-fi mockups
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidy and #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- mental health helpline
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards fund
- language classes
Zobacz podobne oferty
Description We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager who will take on a project related to the backend infrastructure of GetResponse. You will be responsible for building and implementing the product backend architecture...
Główne zadania: poszukiwanie oraz wprowadzanie nowych produktów do sprzedaży, planowanie działań i współpraca w zakresie organizacji targów, aktywna praca nad ofertą, katalogiem, kartami katalogowymi, praca nad cennikami,...
Release Product Manager [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław About the project The Product Manager is accountable for the complete product lifecycle of products / application, from conception and scale-up through to ramp-down, including release update planning and execution....