Fintech company specializing in algorithmic trading and cryptocurrencies.
Organization of work:
- Agile development: TDD, DevOps, CI / CD
- Good practices: clean code, design patterns
- Quality assurance: code review, pair programming
- Tests: unit / functional / integration / acceptance / performance / manual
- Documentation: exists
- Number of people in the team: 9-12
- Number of developers: 2-4
Remote work for an European company from the fintech industry specializing in algorithmic trading and cryptocurrencies.
Getting started: ASAP
- Task tracker tools: Jira
- Version control system: GIT
- Software development automation: Maven
- Databases: MySQL, InfluxDB
- Monitoring: Prometheus + Grafana
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes,
- Cloud services: AWS (EKS, EC2)
- writing source code with tests in JavaFX,
- adding new and improving existing functionalities in the trading platform written in JavaFX,
- continuous cooperation with a team of developers, testers and product owner,
- fixing errors found during testing or reported by users.
- higher education - IT or related
- minimum 2 years of experience in programming in JavaFX
- experience in creating views in JavaFX (not FXML)
- experience in reactive programming (rxJava in FX version)
- experience in working with threads in the GUI
- experience in creating automatic unit tests and integration tests
- knowledge of Java11 +, JavaFX, REST, Spring Boot, JPA / Hibernate, MySQL, JIRA, Maven, GIT, JUnit / Mockito / TestNG, JSON
- knowledge of algorithmics, data structures, multithreading ,
- knowledge of good principles, ie. SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI
- good communication in English (at least B2 level)
- good interpersonal and communication skills (ability to work in a team)
- "nothing is impossible" approach to problem solving
- knowledge of WebSocket, InfluxDB, Linux, Docker, AWS (EKS, EC2), CI / CD Pipeline
- knowledge in the field of finance, trading systems, cryptocurrencies, financial markets
- knowledge of technologies related to the security of computer networks
- experience in creating speed-oriented software with the use of advanced algorithmics and multithreading
- ability to design, build and maintain applications in accordance with the Agile methodology
- attractive salary depending on skills and experience (UoP: PLN 15,000 - 25,000 gross / month, B2B: PLN 18,000 - 30000 net / month)
- bonus paid for work efficiency and commitment
- private medical care
- multisport card
- co-financing of trainings and courses
- possibility to work remotely or in an office in Katowice
- flexible working hours
- integration meetings
- employee recommendation program
- free coffee / tea / fruit in the office
Zobacz podobne oferty
Zakres obowiązków Tworzenie oprogramowania Wdrażanie i rozwijanie nowych technologii Aktywna praca i uczestniczenie w całościowych procesach wytwarzania oprogramowania Oczekiwania: 2 letnie komercyjne doświadczenie w programowaniu w...
Senior IT Developer (Backend / Full-stack) to Home Journey Hub
We are looking for Senior IT Developer with strong experience in Java/Angular technologies to secure ongoing and new product development of banking applications used to serve online banking products to Nordea clients. Home Journey is not...
Będziesz się zajmował/a: Projektowaniem, testowaniem, wytwarzaniem aplikacji wspierających podstawowe procesy biznesowe firmy Utrzymywaniem i rozwojem istniejących rozwiązań aplikacyjnych Wsparciem dla użytkowników systemów firmy...
Senior Java Developer for Communication Layer (Java, Kafka)
Would you like to be part of the team which is responsible for providing Integration services and platforms for the largest bank in the Nordics and work in one of the most strategic/high visibility projects in the organisation? We are now...