Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team youll be part of
Youll join an exciting, fun and collaborative team of software engineers, testers and deployment engineers. We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our awesome IMPACT Mobile professional services team. IMPACT Mobile is a converged platform that allows enterprises and communications service providers (CSPs) to securely manage network-connected devices through the entire device lifecycle.
As Nokias growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
You will be highly engaged with your team and our customers. You love to innovate and collaborate with internal teams and with our customers to find the best solution for their business needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop, secure and test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Engage with customer to understand, analysis the deployment requirements and provide technical guidance to formulate the solution architecture.
- Lead the project teams to install, configure, customize device management functionality
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience within areas of professional services, systems engineering, architecture, product deployments
- iOS, Android Device Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, ability to adapt quickly, positive attitude -Knowledge of networking topology, architecture, integration needs for various services, TCP/IP/UDP protocols, network configuration and components, mobile messaging services (Short message, broadcast), cloud based notification services (APNS, GCM)-Experience with software development: Web Services, REST, JSON, XML, XSLT
- Previous working experience with communication service providers
- Cloud platform knowledge either OpenStack, AWS or Azure
It would be nice if you also had:
- Working knowledge of standards: TR-69, 3GPP, OMA-DM, OMA-CP, LWM2M, CoAP, CMPv2, EST, iOS Entitlement Server, Rich Communication Services, SMS (SMPP)
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Yaml files, Pods & containers
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes (including possibility of 100% remote working), continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Rapid Application Developer
Division of working time 75% Creating new features 15% Meetings 10% Contact with client Your daily work: Taking part in software projects from design phase through development to the project release; Translating customer requirements into...
5G Algorithm and System Simulation Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on...
LTE / 5G Baseband Physical Layer Algorithm Specialist [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wrocław Daily activities Our tribe is responsible for L1 architecture definition, specifications, algorithm development and simulations. It assumes a close interaction with L1 and SoC development units. We are looking for a...