In order to meet the increased demand for complete battery solutions on the European market, Northvolt is establishing a highly automated, state-of-the-art production facility for battery modules and energy storage solutions in Gdansk, Poland.
We offer safe and stabilized working conditions in a perspective and fast developing company. We ensure internal and external trainings, competitive salary, medical care, sport cards, positive atmosphere and contract for indefinite period of time after probation period. In addition, as a company with a long-term expansion plan, we provide the opportunity for long-term cooperation and development within the newly created company.
Currently we are looking for Equipment Engineer who will be responsible for developing manufacturing methods, including high-end automated equipment for processes such as adhesive dispensing, Laser Welding, and Test station, based on process and design requirements. Equipment Engineer becomes a part of Manufacturing Engineering Team close cooperating with Product Design Team and Operation Team in a production facility.
- Generate process and equipment specifications
- Identify potential equipment suppliers for defined processes
- Approve document control: SOP (Standard Operating procedures, WI (work Instructions), and all equipment documentation within a given process area
- Lead all design reviews with equipment suppliers
- In charge of equipment Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test
- Involve in plant commissioning and start-up
- Manage dedicated equipment projects
- Very good command of English
- Bachelor or Master degree of Science in Mechanical, Automation, Machine building or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years work experience with design, installation, or maintenance of Automation equipment in high volumes manufacturing
- Valuable (but not required) if expertise in the battery industry
- CAD 2D/3D knowledge is a plus
- Highly organized and result-driven
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humour
- Stable employment conditions - employment contract
- Private Healthcare - Employee’s Extended Package - fully paid for by the company
- MyBenefit card
- Co-financing postgraduate studies
- English lessons
- Work in an international environment - the ability to use English daily
- Opportunity to develop and acquire new skills in a company taking part in the transformation to renewable energy
- Friendly and open working atmosphere in a diverse team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Key responsibilities: Generate process and equipment specifications Identify potential equipment suppliers for defined processes Approve document control: SOP (Standard Operating procedures, WI (work Instructions), and all equipment...
Zakres obowiązków: Dobór i weryfikacja instrumentów Dobór i komunikacja interfejsów Odpowiedzialność za produkt i elementy pomiarowe Przegląd dokumentacji od klienta Tworzenie PDS dla każdego poziomu złożenia instrumentu...
Inżynier ds. Inwestycji Technicznych
Opis stanowiska: Realizacja nowych projektów inwestycyjnych i optymalizacyjnych z zakresu procesów technologicznych produkcji drzwi i ościeżnic dla Grupy PORTA. Przygotowanie analiz, specyfikacji technicznych, kalkulacji oraz...