About this opportunity
Welcome to the TOS Application Maintenance WBO SUN. We add value by automating what was done manually before, in order to avoid unnecessary repeatable work! As Application Support Specialist, Gdańsk you will play a valuable role in providing the stability to Nordea’s Capital Market applications while helping company’s internal users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide 2nd level of support while helping users of capital market applications to solve incidents, problems and introduce changes to the systems
- Write bash/python scripts in order to automate what is possible
- Build both infrastructure and application monitoring just to proactively mitigate the risk of incidents
- Write and run basic SQL queries to retrieve data from various DBs
- Work with CI/CD tools (bamboo, ansible) for deployment of new versions of software
You will join the team in which we strongly believe that the mutual trust and transparency in what we do and what we think, are crucial parts of effective work. This kind of relationships drive us to have a private contact also after business hours. The role is based in Gdansk, Poland.
Who you are
- Love to solve problems and dig down to find the root cause
- You have a team player mind
- Experience in supporting end users and customer friendly attitude
Your experience and background:
- Linux (preferably Red Hat Enterprise) experience
- SQL basics (queries, tables, updates etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (C1 level strongly preferred)
- Scripting languages experience (e.g. Bash. Python or Go), practical knowledge of monitoring tools (i.e. Prometheus, Nagios, Zabbix, Geneos), ITIL knowledge, Ansible, GIT, Oracle WebLogic, Atlassian stack (as these are technologies we use on daily basis) would be an asset
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.