Would you like to be a part of great transformation and many improvements in business critical application? We are now looking for a Java Developer in LoanIQ Team.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Development Gdansk E team. As Java Developer in LoanIQ Team you’ll play a valuable role in development of LoanIQ as the main lending system for complex loans (shipping finance, private equity, syndicated loans, export and project finance) and loans in foreign currencies to financial institutions, companies and private individuals to the branches in the Nordic countries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Being responsible for one or more components in the systems , support the upgrade of LoanIQ to higher version and play a big part in tests automations.
- Being a part of scrum team and working close together with business, application maintenance and other technology areas to deliver on the backlog and move toward the strategic target picture for the environment
- Automating manual repetitive work, improving delivery pipelines and reducing technical debt
- Closely collaborating with business and other IT areas
You’ll join a team working with front office solution, which is LoanIQ application. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are curious
- Have a “doer” mentality and take ownership
- Encounter a problem and run with it
- Thrive through interaction with other people
- Are not afraid to ask questions, but you are also eager to provide answers
- Have a sense of humour and you deliver
- Are proficient in English and Java
Your experience and background
- Java 8+ developer with at least 3 years of experience as a developer or 3+ years of PL/SQL experience and basic Java 8+ skills
- Experience with Oracle and GIT
- Goal oriented with a proven track record of meeting goals and deliveries
- Enjoys interaction with other people
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with working with third-party software databases
- Experience with Spring (Framework, Boot, Batch)
- Experience with Jira, Bamboo,Eclipse/IntelliJ, Maven (or other CI/CD)
- Experience with PowerShell, Python
- Experience with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience in banking or Investment Banking
- Relevant university qualifications
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 25/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.