We are looking for a person who has experience with data management, preferably from the banking industry or a control function (audit, compliance, etc.) and who is willing to take up a new, interesting challenge and continuously learn. This is an opportunity for you to be part of a great and skilled audit team focusing on data and analytics, as well as gaining experience in various internal audit initiatives in Nordea. This is an exciting time for you to join us. We are a changing company with big ambitions and together we will create the future of banking.
Group Internal Audit (GIA) is an independent unit, commissioned by the Nordea Board. As Internal Audit Manager, you will contribute to the execution of GIA’s strategy. The Data & Analytics team is responsible for driving GIA’s data analytics strategy and assisting auditors with challenging data analyses.
The D&A team also conducts audits of data management and machine learning solutions. Your main role in the Data & Analytics Audit team will be to perform audits to assess Nordea’s governance, risk management and control processes around data risk in Nordea and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute audit projects and follow up on previous audit findings in accordance with GIAs methodology, as a project leader or a project team member
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. the update of the risk assessment and annual audit plan, and share knowledge within your area of responsibility in GIA
- Clarify expectations, follow up and provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network
- Use data analytics whenever relevant to gain impact and efficiency in the audits.
- Learn and grow every day
You will be reporting to the Head of Audit – Data & Analytics. The role will not entail responsibility for managing staff.
The role is based in Gdynia; Helsinki; Warsaw
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
To make an impact as Internal Audit Manager, you are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries. You have a structured and analytical way of working and you apply sound judgement in your work.
Your profile and background:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in working with internal or external audit, 1st or 2nd line control and risk management functions, or equivalent
- Good knowledge of data management (incl. data quality) and related risks and controls
- Strong command of data analytics tools & techniques (Python and SQL are a plus)
- Experience with IT processes is an advantage
- Excellent collaborative skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- University degree
- CIA or CISA certification or similar, or willingness to attain one
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 15 May 2021
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Obsługa gości - praca na sezon Zakwaterowanie i wyżywienie zapewnia pracodawca. Praca po 6-8 godzin dziennie. Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: Wykształcenie bez znaczenia, wymagane doświadczenie na...
Sprzątanie pomieszczeń biurowych Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak Uprawnienia: dokładność, odpowiedzialność
- Wykonywanie prac budowlanych - wykonywanie ociepleń, betonowanie, roboty montażowe, prace rozbiórkowe, murowanie, tynkowanie, malowanie- Kontakt: 605-858-897, e-mail: email@example.com Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: brak lub...