PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit (FCU) team provides services related to the international financial sector legislation, primarily for Financial Institutions from Western Europe and the United States.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit’s objective is to provide robust client due diligence checks related to various Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures, such as Know Your Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring and FATCA.
Job Description & Summary
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements as well as significant operational and technology changes.
Our Technology Team in Financial Crime Unit in Poland delivers innovative technology solutions, data analytics and consulting services to global PwC clients, addressing key challenges in the Anti Financial Crime area (Anti Money Laundering, Combating Terrorism Financing, Fraud Risk Management, FATCA and Financial Sanctions implementation etc.)
- Design and develop advanced reports and dashboards using various technologies (e.g. Tableau/Power BI)
- Utilize data and develop statistical models to create information management products and analytical solutions
- Build data structures by gathering, identifying relationships and transforming big datasets
- Perform queries and analysis to identify any anomalies and inconsistencies within developed reports, models and other analytical solutions
- Monitor and optimize developed analytical tools and implement adjustments according to stakeholders requirements
- Understand business correlation of analysed data
- Work on Client projects together with other team members to develop solutions for process improvements
- Keep up with the latest Technology and Financial Crime trends
- Connect with the PwC network and share knowledge
- Previous experience in data analytics roles
- Analytical skills with ability to collect, analyse and visualise large datasets and draw appropriate conclusions
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and Access
- Experience in data querying technologies (e.g. SQL) and programming languages for process automations (e.g. VBA)
- Knowledge of data visualisation/dashboarding technologies (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Masters degree (preferred in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Big Data)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain relationship
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Opportunity to use your technology and business skills to address global financial crime challenges
- Participation in design and implementation of new products and services that leverage cutting edge technology
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience by delivering complex and innovative technology / data analytics consulting projects
- Work in an international team providing services to leading global financial institutions (based in Europe, US, Asia and Africa)
- Collaboration with high profile, ambitious IT professionals
- Great atmosphere and comfortable working environment
Zobacz podobne oferty
Tier 3 FME Data Analyst
Skills Needed:Experience in managing and transforming large volumes of spatial and non-spatial data, especially: XML/GML, SHP, different kinds of text data (Excel spreadsheets, CSV, TXT, etc.),Experience in data pre-processing,...
Junior AIS Specialist
Who are we?Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological...
Stypendysta weźmie udział w realizacji projektu badawczego „Analiza interakcji pomiędzy płytkami krwi edukowanymi przez nowotwór a komórkami raka jajnika” UMO-2018/31/D/NZ5/01263 realizowanego w ramach programu Narodowego...