Would you like to be independent in taking decision, learn banking and support production? We are now looking for a Windows Administrator in Application Support to take ownership of support banking applications together with Developers and Business in Production. Working with IT tools like Bamboo, Tomcat, Windows Server 2012/2016, RedHat Enterprise, Oracle Databases, Monitoring Tools.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Settlements & Services in Application Maintenance team. We add value by keeping the lights on in Bank as our applications are Business Critical, this is fun but also great responsibility. As a Windows Administrator you’ll play a valuable role in 6-person micro team, total 12, where people trust on each other. This is Operations. Your journey is to learn and provide solutions in professional support to our partners – BIZ and DEV.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide Application’s 2nd line support on Server platforms
- Process automation, aim to avoid manual work
- Deployments of new versions of software
- Develop and react on the warnings and alerts from monitoring system
- Work with Infrastructure and Operations as well as Application Development teams to develop, implement, and control high quality applications
- Follow ITIL processes
- Contribute to teams Knowledge Management System, documentation
- Manage relationships with business and IT peers
You’ll join a team of 12 people, juniors and seniors, openly communicating expectations. The role is based in Gdańsk OBC
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Responsibility - before clicking OK, be sure what you do
- Working multitask in short timeframe
- Willingness to learn and openly communicating even in difficult situations
Your experience and background:
- Knowledge of Windows Server, local user, groups, certificates are not required but we are looking for passion and willingness to learn
- Active Directory - administration and commands/tools
- Basic Linux Administration (Red Hat distribution)
- SQL knowledge (Oracle/PLSQL will be an asset, other SQL accepted)
- Knowledge of how to create documentation KMS (Confluence, Atlassian stack, SharePoint)
- Good to have: ITIL process, know what incident is
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in experience
- English B2 minimum
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30 October 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Pracownik do wykończenia wnętrz
-Prace ogólnobudowlane, wykończeniowe,-Praca na terenie Tczewa i okolic,-Kontakt telefoniczny 886-125-393, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Wymagania inne: Chęci do przyuczenia
- Stylizacja paznokci- Praca 2-zmianowa: 8:00-15:00, 15:00-19:00- Pracodawca zapewnia szkolenia - rozwój zawodowy- Wynagrodzenie do uzgodnienia z Pracodawcą - Kontakt: 58 777 39 53, 508 116 928 Wymagania konieczne: Uprawnienia:...
Sprzątanie pomieszczeń szkolnych. Praca w godzinach 12-20 lub 13-21. Zgodnie z grafikiem ustalonym z pracodawcą. Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: gotowość do podjęcia pracy od...