The ideal candidate has very good communication skills that allow him or her to effectively work with business stakeholders and to facilitate discussions with the team. You will be an essential part of the project team, designing digital solutions for web and mobile applications. You will identify business challenges and discover users’ needs.
- Planning and conducting user research, analysing findings and running usability tests.
- Designing different types of applications (b2c and b2b applications, enterprise solutions).
- Assistance in planning and running meetings, workshops, design sessions with the team and clients.
- Running internal UX training to promote and evangelize the importance of design within the company.
- Creating wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes for web and mobile applications.
- Assistance in defining, preparing and executing UX approach for the project.
- Participating in discovery phase activities.
- Sharing trends: emerging design, technology, industry, regulatory and market ones with the team or community.
- At least two years of experience in UX Design, Service Design or a similar area.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills that allow to effectively work with business stakeholders and the team.
- Ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary team (developers, business analysts, salesmen, client stakeholders).
- Understanding of and experience in research methods, design techniques and user testing.
- Attention to details and basic understanding of graphic design.
- Understanding of capabilities and limitations of the current Web technologies as well as mobile trends and technology.
- Courage to speak up and ‘can-do’ approach.
- Very good communciation skills inthe English language (B2+).
- Ability to design lo-fi mock-ups (hi-fi is an advantage).
- Experience in facilitating workshops will be an advantage.
- Passion for UCD and for being an evangelist of a user-oriented design.
- Readiness to work in different working models (on-site, remote, hybrid).
- UX is an important area at Objectivity. Our team consists of experienced designers (UX Designers, UI Designers, Illustrators and Animators).
- It’s up to us (to a large extent) what the UX will become for the client - an artifact in the form of a mock-up or an approach to the "user first" project.
- We create system design, design modern solutions for IoT, augmented reality. We build user experience in conversations with chat bots.
- We spread knowledge and promote the value of User Experience both inside and outside the company.
- We help clients make strategic decisions related to the implementation and development of products (we conduct a lot of workshops).
- We design solutions supporting the work of users from many different industries, e.g. retail, finance, aviation, real estate.
- We design in line with the business (BA), conceptual (UI) and technological (Frontend) assumptions, which means that we are close to the project.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Job description Lead the design process from identifying needs to iterative development, delivery, and maintenance Determine and crafting standard design artifacts (user flows, wireframes, comps, prototypes) that efficiently and...
Your Role: Matching business and users’ needs with the most optimal experience design solution. Participating in sales activities, including proposal development. Defining or advising teammates on a UX approach for the project....
Zakres zadań: współpraca z innymi działami w celu tworzenia całościowych rozwiązań, opracowywanie serwisów www i aplikacji pod względem strukturalnym i funkcjonalnym, projektowanie interfejsów z wykorzystaniem najlepszych...