Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for! Join us as the Trainee and youll become a vital part of our company.
About the job
At Arla, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our Purchase 2 Pay (P2P) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow and secure the timely payment to our suppliers. We are searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our P2P team to be part of the process, track, and record documents in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. The accounts payable specialist will have both a day-to-day impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time and on good terms with our valued partners.
Specifically, you will:
- Verify incoming documents by applying standard procedures and country specific knowledge
- Post PO and non-PO invoices in SAP in a timely manner and with the desired quality level
- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors through timely payment
Who are you?
We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves and work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, we expect the candidate to have attention to details and accuracy.
- Educational background in finance and accounting or similar area – nice to have
- Fluent in English
- High energy level and thrive on challenges
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Good communication skills
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e., adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Płatne praktyki w zespole Audytu Instytucji Finansowych
Czekamy na: absolwentów / studentów studiów drugiego stopnia i studentów 3-go roku studiów pierwszego stopnia, osoby zainteresowane ekonomią, o zdolnościach analitycznych i umiejętnościach logicznego myślenia, które: - są...
Trainee in IT Master Data
About the job As a Trainee in the IT Master Data department, your job will involve running regular internal controls procedures, as well as analysing and reporting their accuracy. Furthermore, you will be analysing business requests and...