Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
About the job
Join our Order to Cash Department and became a part of one of three experienced credit control teams, shaping ARLA’s effective cash flow. We are the guardians of the credit policy and ARLA’s receivables by taking care of our customers and delivering professional and efficient service to all of our stakeholders. Besides ensuring business transactions are properly accounted, we gain experience within international environment, develop our skills, try new solutions and contribute to various projects beyond our regular responsibilities.
Specifically, you will:
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within O2C department. After all, we got to where we are because were passionate about what we do.
Your main tasks would be:
- Handling processes within Invoicing, Collection and Disputes area to secure on time payment of receivables
- Registering and resolving disputes and queries from customers
- Maintains effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
Another part of your job would be participation in process improvement projects and support to direct supervisor in other assigned tasks.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone, who:
- Is a graduate / student in finance and accounting or similar area
- Has high interpersonal and communication skills
- Is team oriented and represents proactivity in dealing with issues
- Shows positive attitude and engagement
- Is open to change and improvements
- Speaks English fluently
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Trainee in Accounting - Cash Management
Are you interested in developing your experience in the area of finance and accountancy and you are ready to accelerate your career in the international company? Does working with an accounting principles and cooperating with a wide range...
Trainee in S2P Department
If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for! Join us as the Trainee and youll become a vital part of our company. About...