The Remote Framework (ReFra) is Nokia´s customer connectivity solution and connects 17.000 internal Nokia employees to more than 700 of our customers. Platform focusses on secure connectivity, legal compliance, export control and data privacy compliance.
ReFra contains several software components/subsystems that interact with variety of applications as well as users (Nokia engineers) by producing a service such as human access to telco equipment. The platform is globally distributed and serves users from 6 datacenters and 70 servers. Your work will focus mainly on the essential part of ReFra portfolio called Data Privacy Controller (DPC). DPC is a service responsible for ensuring compliance with data privacy rules such as GDPR, NSA, CSL (data transfer, data access and data encryption rules).
On daily basis, you will be a part of software development team and you will work in close cooperation with the architecture and the project management team. Your responsibility will cover:
- design and development of Data Privacy Controller – DPC.
- implementation of new functionality / use cases
- ensuring good quality of code
- cooperating with other team members
- Python and components like Pyramid, Cornice
- Bash scripting
- Linux OS (RHEL, CentOS)
- Back-end and Front-end web applications
- Database like PostgreSQL and MariaDB
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Excellent skills in Python and Bash scripting
- Practical experience in the area of SW designing
- Practical experience in Back-end and Front-end development of web applications
- Experience in working on Linux OS (RHEL, CentOS) using terminal
- Practical knowledge of database like PostgreSQL and MariaDB
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Practical experience of JIRA usage
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in JSON requests programming
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Docker, Swagger
- Practical experience in Continuous Integration with GitLab usage
- Knowledge of Python components like nginx, Pyramid, RabbitMQ, Cornice
- Knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols
Zobacz podobne oferty
Work closely with business team, business analysts, and architects and be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system. Work closely on a day-to-day basis with development team, designers,...
Operations Specialist [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wrocław About the project We are looking for a motivated professional to join our Operations team in MN RAN Productization. As part of our team, you will be providing assistant and administrative support to our Planning and...
Senior Automation Developer (Python) to Financial Reporting and Control
Would you like to have the opportunity to join a new virtual team that will provide both solutions and enablement for automation? Work in the context of Risk, PnL and Accounting, greatly contribute to increase efficiency and accuracy in...