Northvolt is establishing its first facility to industrialize and produce battery systems. In order to meet the increased demand for complete battery solutions on the European market, we are establishing a highly automated, state-of-the-art production facility for battery modules and energy storage solutions in Gdansk, Poland.
We are now seeking to recruit an Electrical/Manufacturing Test Technician to join the Operations team in our Gdansk Factory. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver robust electrical testing facilities to support all products and to take enhance electrical test processes and procedures at Northvolt.
This role can be adapted and tailored to the right candidate. It would suit either someone who is keen to pursue a career in electrical test engineering and offers great opportunity to develop Engineering, management and leadership skills, or someone with already proven experience who is looking to develop further and offers line management opportunity.
- Responsible for executing, delivering, and improving robust, productionised electrical/electronic testing solutions to support Northvolt’s products.
- Test equipment introduction.
- Implementation of electrical test facilities, processes and procedures.
- Link between Production Test and Engineering for new product developments, design changes, process changes and product diagnostics (development products, production & returns).
- Responsible for diagnosing root causes and implementing corrective & preventative actions for product failures and returns.
Skills & Requirements:
- Engineering degree (electronics, automation, robotics, mechatronics, or similar).
- Good understanding of Power Electronics principles.
- Experience with modern application development using languages such as C++, Java or similar would be a plus.
- High level of competency on MS applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong English written and oral skills.
- Highly organized and result-driven.
- Proactive and goes beyond expectations.
- Has a can do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to work in a high profile and often high pressured international environment.
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humour.
- Passionate & purpose driven.
- Stable employment conditions - employment contract.
- Private Healthcare - Employee’s Extended Package - fully paid for by the company.
- MyBenefit card.
- Co-financing postgraduate studies.
- English lessons.
- Work in an international environment - the ability to use English daily.
- Opportunity to develop and acquire new skills in a company taking part in the transformation to renewable energy.
- Friendly and open working atmosphere in a diverse team.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Electrical Test Engineer
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to: Responsible for planning, developing, delivering, and implementing robust, productionised electrical/electronic testing solutions to support Northvolt’s products Manage / Lead test...
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to: Responsible for executing, delivering, and improving robust, productionised electrical/electronic testing solutions to support Northvolt’s products. Test equipment introduction....
Pracując z nami będziesz: dbał o zachowanie ciągłości operacyjno-biznesowej, dokumentował powierzone zadania oraz dbał o aktualizację dokumentacji w całym cyklu życia usługi/systemu/procesu, brał czynny udział w...