Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Do you like being challenged and applying modern test automation technology into play to support our entire system landscape – while developing tools that fits that purpose? If the answer is yes, join us!
About the job
You will be joining our cross functional test team placed in Gdansk designated to design, implement and execute various tests in a CI/CD framework. The suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business critical. We are balancing proper test methodologies and focus on stability while also focus on our continuous agile transformation supporting the trains in creating more frequent releases. As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organization, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Our team is a part of Arla’s Global IT, which comprises approximately 210 highly skilled IT specialists across DK, SE, GE, UK and PL as well as around 800 consultants who work with SAP, Microsoft and app development. Soon we will be 300+ employees looking at e.g. redesign of the logistics processes for Arla’s Global Warehouse & Distribution using SAP technology and establishment of an Analytics Powerhouse for the global Arla organization to ensure faster and better decision-making through Big data.
Your job as a Test Automation Specialist, will be to analyze and develop tests ensuring it supports our entire system landscape, but also to support the rest of the team in developing, designing and mature our test framework. Can you nod to the following statements, you could be the perfect match…
Your main tasks will be:
- Test automation development,
- Customization and support of the framework,
- Liaising with multiple teams,
- Learning tech stack in different projects and adjusting our solution to it,
- Spreading QA guidelines across the organization.
Who are you?
You will be supporting the team as well as the agile release trains with technical test setup.
Furthermore, the following is expected:
- B.S./M.S. in CS or engineering or equivalent,
- 3+ Years professional experience in a software role,
- Good knowledge in software test automation (C#, .NET, REST API),
- Familiarity with .NET framework and .NET core as well as basic programming principles,
- Willingness to make functionalities that are easily expandable and generic,
- Knowledge around on QA related terms like test scenario, test case,
- Ability to explain the requirement for the test automation suite,
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and clean code understanding Communicative skills,
- Likes to be challenged and stays calm under pressure,
- Strong analytic skills.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior Test Developer
Do you like being challenged and applying modern test automation technology into play to support our entire system landscape – while developing tools that fits that purpose? About the job You will be joining our cross functional test...
Do you like being challenged and applying modern test automation technology into play to support our entire system landscape – while developing tools that fits that purpose? If the answer is yes, join us! About the job You will be...