Would you like to be a part of Quality Assurance community and enable test automation in development initiatives? We are now looking for a Test Automation Engineer to contribute in designing, developing and testing of the new solution.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
You’ll join QA Team in Gdańsk where you will get a chance to cooperate with development teams, product owners in SAFe methodology. Deliver development and maintenance of test automation in Regtech project in Group Functions Technology area. They are striving to implement centralized solution that removes the need for reconciliation across reports and makes ad-hoc reporting easier.
What you’ll be doing:
- Automated test cases implementation in coordination with developers, product owners and business experts
- Eliminating manual testing and trivial activities
- Gathering and managing test data needed for testing
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
- Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage
- Involvement in all stages of testing process development, from time to time manual testing
The role is based in Gdańsk.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. Proactiveness. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have ability to drive automation activities within the team
- are willing to constantly improve your competences in test automation
- have good communication skills to drive automation focus also among other team members
Your experience and background:
- Experience with Java (ideally 3+ years)
- Experience with Test Automation (ideally 3+ years)
- Prior test automation targeting databases, web services (REST and/or SOAP) and GUIs
- Experience of ETL testing
- Fluency in spoken & written English
- Experience working in agile, multi-cultural/international teams is advantageous
- Familiar with release management
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 24/10/2021/
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Your responsibilities through the creation of innovative solutions: Smart Home, Voice and Video communication, Routers we do our best to redefine the way people communicate with each other our R&D site is a unique place where technical...
Test Automation R&D Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Location: Bydgoszcz About Nokia At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud...
Your main tasks will be: Reading requirements, understand and prepare valid Test scenarios Contributing to design of test plan, Creating test approach of the functionality/system Participate in planning and execution of Agile ceremonies in...