Would you like to be a part of Quality Assurance community and enable test automation in development initiatives? We are now looking for a Test Automation Engineer to contribute in designing, developing and testing of the new solution.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the QA Team in Gdańsk. We add value by increasing production stability and cost efficiency while creating and deploying new solutions to our customers. As a Test Automation Engineer, you’ll play a valuable role in increasing quality of delivering solutions focusing on automation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Automated test cases implementation in coordination with developers, product owners and business experts
- Eliminating manual testing and trivial activities
- Gathering and managing test data needed for testing
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
- Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage
The role is based in Gdańsk.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have ability to drive QA activities across the delivery team
- Are willing to constantly improve your competences in test automation
- Have good communication skills to drive automation focus also among other team members
Your experience and background:
- Good SQL proficiency
- High proficiency in automation testing using Java 11, Spring Boot.
- ISTQB certified
- Knowledge of Docker
- Fluent in using CI/CD tools, preferably Bamboo or Jenkins
- Fluent in using GIT
- Good knowledge of functional, automated, exploratory and regression testing.
- Familiar with release management
- Transforms manual test cases into functional and regression test scripts with automation tools.
- Involved in all stages of testing process development, from time to time manual testing
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of JMeter
- Basic knowledge of Apache Kafka
- Basic knowledge of Selenium
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/07/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Test Automation Engineer
ZADANIA: Przygotowanie, kodowanie, egzekucja i opracowanie danych testowych i testów automatycznych dla: UI, backend (API), aplikacji mobilnych, zagadnień wydajnościowych, zagadnień bezpieczeństwa Realizacja testów automatycznych...
Test Engineer, IODT [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wrocław We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. Integration and Testing Engineer is one of the key positions in...
Główne zadania: Weryfikacja i walidacja aplikacji Opracowanie strategii testów zgodnych z wymaganiami projektu Przygotowywanie i wykonywanie przypadków testowych (manualnie) Identyfikowanie, rejestrowanie, dokumentowanie i...