About the project
Wroclaw Use Plane Team is looking for experienced C ++ engineer to supporting us in 5G new feature development. Our system component is responsible for developing the L2 layer in 5G technology. You will be responsible for software design including schematic and layout, verification, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You take an active part in new feature implementation using modern C++ and optimization of existing solutions. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with project managers in planning activities.
- analyse gNB 5G feature requirement
- work with software teams and managers to create feature implementation roadmap
- take a part of 5G feature implementation as a member of Scrum team.
- provide gNB 5G feature analysis report and feasibility basing on the current HW & SW architecture, analyze the impact to SW and HW components
- based on defined requirements, specifying detailed gNB 5G functionalities and behaviours, capacity and performance limits
- take a part in system/software maintenance actively supporting bug solving process
- continues improvement refinement and planning in order to reduced technical dept and increase 5G gNB capabilities
- strong background in C++ programming
- knowledge and skills within the area of SW designing methods or system engineering (e.g. Design Patterns, TDD, UML, MSC, use cases, scenarios, user stories, etc.),
- strong analytical thinking
- fluency in English, both written and spoken
- knowledge and experience complex system software engineering including maintenance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Telecommunications or other corresponding area
- flexibility and creativity
- Microsoft Teams
Zobacz podobne oferty
Technical Leader [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wrocław About the project Wroclaw Use Plane Team is looking for experienced C ++ engineer to supporting us in 5G new feature development. Our system component is responsible for developing the L2 layer in 5G technology. You...
Regular Software Developer ADAS C++
Design, Development, and testing of software in C++; Design, Development, and testing of software in Python including scripting; Implementation and testing of functionality and/or algorithms for autonomous driving. Possible areas are...
Senior C++ Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland, successively growing and still looking for new talents. C++ Developer is one of the key positions in R&D Center in...