Monday-Friday, regular working hours
- Manage team size of 15-20 agents.
- Supervise the agents, manage their performance, staffing.
- Drive operation to meet service levels & provide escalation support.
- Enforce real time adherence in all Work Types within the scope of operation
- Monitor the volume of Jobs, variations in AHT, and any other real time events that contribute or impact negatively in the execution of planned productivity hours to meet SLAs
- Constant interaction with customer, reporting site performance; including but not limited to staffing compliance, skilling status
- Provide visibility and reporting capabilities of KPIs.
- Should be fluent in preparing reports / graphs / Pivot reports / dashboards etc
- Must be very familiar with Excel formulas / functions etc.
- Team Management experience in a similar work environment preferred.
- Goal and result oriented mindset
- High level of attention to details
- Excellent written communication skills (English and respective language)
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Working experience of MS Excel – Highly Desirable. Few examples are but not limited to
- Lookup Functions – VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP
- Logical Functions – IF, AND, OR, XOR
- Text Functions – FIND, SEARCH, PROPER, TRIM, CONCATENATE
- Formatting & Auditing
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Zobacz podobne oferty
AP Team Leader (Germany & Slovakia)
Your profile: Managing the team of 8 FTEs responsible for 3 markets (Austria, Germany, Slovakia) Running the regular calls with in-country teams Monthly KPI/SLA reporting Monthly corporate and process related reporting Payment verification...
Controlling Team Leader (Global Operations, Manufacturing)
About the team The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland. Global Operations Controlling in CPBC is a part of worldwide Global Operations Finance Organization. We cooperate with Production Sites, Sales Subsidiaries...
GL Team Leader
About the department The General Ledger teams, briefly called GL, are responsible for maintenance and reconciliation of General Ledger. Days to days tasks include taking care of fixed assets and inventory, payroll, accruals and other GL...