Would you like to join young and motivated team of specialists who are coordinating and performing manual and automated penetration tests? We are now looking for a Team Leader of this Cyber Security Testing Team.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Application & Infrastructure Security Testing Department. We add value by de-risking the bank and early detecting security issues in the IT infrastructure and applications. As Team Leader, you’ll play a valuable role in building, creating and developing a team of specialists.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively manage the team on an operational level with employees located in Poland and Nordic countries
- Take responsibility for delivering a strong professional result and driving the operational excellence
- Be a member of the Management team and understand the underlying business drivers
- Make and implement development and operational plans and set concrete targets for the team, as well as for each employee
- Ensure that your direct reports understand how their targets and plans are linked to their daily duties
- Manage risks and ensure compliance with regulatory and governance requirements
The role is based in Gdynia.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Strong ability to perform even under high pressure
- Strong communication skills as a leader
Your experience and background:
- IT experienced Team Leader, proven leadership skills with ability to work and lead cross-border with different cultures
- Extensive knowledge about security domains, especially penetration testing
- Experience from project management, digitalization, application development and cloud initiatives
- Experience in managing stakeholders from IT areas
- Good understanding of risk management
- Fluent command of English both written and spoken
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 29 October 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving our customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
IT Security Specialist (IAM Identity Directory Engineering team)
Would you like to work in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) area? We are now looking for an IT Security Specialist to support Nordea in the ongoing IAM development. At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing –...
Expert IT Security Specialist in Data Privacy and Protection
Would you like to take part in interesting project and activities from IT Security world? We are now looking for an IT Security Expert, Data Privacy and Protection to develop and drive IT Security commence in the field of data privacy and...
Senior IT Security in Encryption and Key Management Team
We are looking for a Cryptographic Process Specialist in Encryption and Key Management to design and document cryptographic security governance in terms of key management. This is an opportunity for you to act as Senior Specialist in...