We have a vision about creating a new and amazing customer service centre with great people. Some of them will be Team Leaders in front and back office. You could be one of them and help us to make our dreams come true. We don’t have answers ready for everything yet, but we have a solid foundation, clever and nice colleagues, and plenty of Can-Do spirit. If this sounds just like the work environment you have been looking for, we have a positive challenge for you: An opportunity that will lead you to the next level of your career.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Customer Service Team Leader, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 500 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far and you will work with people across borders, cultures and languages.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we both offer you a lot of knowledge and challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Together with your colleagues in Customer Service, you will be responsible for day-to-day order management, dispute and query handling, reporting and proactive communication with our customers. You will work closely with the rest of Customer Operations team to ensure high quality customer service. As one of the team leaders you will be a member of the Customer Service leadership team. You will also manage parts of the daily service operations and lead & inspire people in your own team. Depending on your profile and motivation, you will work in either front or back office.
Specifically, you will be:
- Delivering results that make a significant contribution to GSS strategy
- Driving and delivering on the people agenda
- Developing operational plans and setting day-to-day team objectives
- Ensuring the optimal composition and motivation of the team
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationship with Customers and all relevant stakeholders in Arla Foods and third parties
- Ensuring compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and group compliance policies
- Responsible for keeping process documentation up to date
- Initiating and implementing improvements in ways of working within the team and your own area of responsibility.
Who are you?
You are ready for this career step if you can say yes to all or most of these things: You are hardworking and can work well in a changing environment and sometimes under pressure. You are capable of building positive relationships with your team while handling challenging cases. You are inspiring colleagues to deliver high-class results while keeping up a positive energy and high spirits. You are also good at managing stakeholders at various levels in the organization.
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- proven track record within change management and transformation projects
- BA or MA in management, finance, accounting or similar
- Customer Service process understanding
- Proficient in English
What do we offer?
Global Shared Services is truly a global setup. As such, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with business areas across cultures and borders. You can bring your knowledge and understanding into the mix to break new ground with Customer Service in Global Shared Services.
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction & development programs
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility depending on business needs
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Zobacz podobne oferty
Communication and Engagement Site Lead
Ready to make a difference by bringing people together through effective communication and engagement? About the job Arla is seeking a Communication and Engagement Site Lead to drive people engagement, create and deploy internal...