We are building a new content team in Gdansk and looking for a passionate Tax Manager with Indirect Tax experience to lead a team of tax and technical experts. This team will focus on delivering accurate and timely indirect tax content updates ensuring our customers remain in compliance with complex and demanding tax authorities including United States tax jurisdictions.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Tax Manager – Tax Research and Content, you will:
- Manage, mentor and develop team members to ensure they’re engaged throughout each content release lifecycle and the team is delivering high quality content that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Communicate and discuss tax concepts with tax professionals as well as non-tax professionals functioning as an indirect tax adviser internally and externally
- Manage multiple content projects; lead planning and estimates, resourcing, detailed design requirements, implementation and rigorous quality assurance; assign tasks, track and monitor progress, report status
You’re a fit for the role of Tax Manager – Tax Research and Content if your background includes:
- At least 6 years of indirect tax experience; At least 4 years of supervisory or team leadership experience and tax calculation and compliance software (e.g. ONESOURCETM) experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tax/Accounting/Finance
- Excellent knowledge and deep understanding of Indirect Tax rules and regulations that impact tax calculation and compliance; Deep tax analytical skills with the ability to determine the accurate tax decision with appropriate legal support
- Ability to handle complex tax content projects in a multi-tasking environment, define project plans, perform research, meet strict content deadlines and budgets, interact and communicate with individuals/groups at all levels within the organization
- Skilled in coaching effectively, managing overall performance; ability to demonstrate and teach related job skills to optimize employee’s performance
- Ability to put the customer at the center of content activities and decision-making, from supporting a tax jurisdiction legislation change to content implementation and delivery
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your
personal and professional growth through:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently, as part of our COVID-19 a majority of our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines, with the majority of our offices planning to embrace a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work in 2022.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Zobacz podobne oferty
The successful candidate will join the team responsible for the analyzing, researching, interpreting and documenting laws and regulations, extensive researching and analyzing of product exemptions, researching and responding to client...
Tax Consultant, Indirect Tax (Remote option possible)
Tax & Accounting Product business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in...
Tax Associate (US)
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for...