Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Do you want to shape Arla image and set the standards for talent acquisition agenda? Then we have a position for you within recruitment team in Global HR Operations.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a TA Senior Specialist you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 500 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial, procurement operations and many more. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Each of us has a role to play and the freedom to think differently and think big. Joining our team is a chance to plan and act, introducing truly valuable projects and ideas into life. We are aware that what we create and implement is also a part of Arla brand as an employer of choice. Being on the first line and building candidate experience is now important more than ever.
Your primary responsibility will be to source, recruit and select the best possible candidates for Arla – expanding the database of potential candidates, supporting colleagues in a team and helping hiring managers find the best Talent for their teams. You will lead transition projects where teams in Gdańsk are built from the scratch.
Your tasks would also include:
- Pro-active search of candidates via various methods (LinkedIn Recruiter license available)
- Cooperation with career offices, job portals
- Daily cooperation with internal departments
- Active work on Brand visibility
- Handling internal and external communication via digital and social media tools
Who are you?
- Most importantly, a people enthusiast who has a strong interest in building a career in HR, curious, open minded, willing to learn and become part of the team
- Have very good communication skills
- Daily interactions with stakeholders in Arla would demand excellent English skills, written as well as spoken
- As you will be handling a lot of recruitments, you need to be able to keep cool and stay on top of your tasks
- You have experience in recruitment and sourcing (in areas such as IT roles, People Managers, CS )
- Experience in transition projects will definitely be an asset
- A Social Media and Digital enthusiast, possibly experience or strong interest in EB
- Educational background in areas such as psychology, journalism, management, linguistics, marketing, sociology
- At the same time – being a true team member, supporting colleagues and caring about work atmosphere in a team.
Don’t have all of it? Don’t worry.Bring your expertise and you’ll learn the rest!
What do we offer?
- Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment Certification
- A truly supportive, open and fun team to be in
- Scandinavian working style, no dress code, work life balance approach
- A manager who will be your partner, not a boss
- Projects where you will learn a lot and stretch your comfort zone
- International operating environment where you will be inspired by others
And further tangible benefits such as
- Training sessions with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Medical care & life insurance
- Gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team