Maersk Drilling is a world leader in harsh environment and deep-water drilling with one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the industry. Our Gdańsk location is playing an integral role in global operations by being part of Maersk Drilling Global Business Solutions (GBS) covering HR, Finance, Supply Chain and IT. Today we continue to deliver the operational excellence we are renowned for, while exploring new business models and innovative technologies. Our goal is to improve safety and efficiency and reduce cost and complexity, ultimately making offshore oil and gas more competitive. This is what we mean by Smarter Drilling for Better Value.
Do you want to join perhaps the most innovative and technology advanced drilling contractor in the world? Do you want to make a difference and directly impact our projects being executed globally? Then we are looking for you!
As a Supply Chain Project Coordinator in our Operational Supply Chain team, you will be responsible for providing end to end supply chain support to one or multiple projects being executed globally by our Integrity and Project (I&P) department.
You will be supporting I&P in all phases of a project; From providing input for budget estimations in the idea and analysis phase, leading sourcing activities in the planning, handling the daily purchasing in the execution phase, to ensuring all PO’s are closed and all invoices are paid at the end of the project.
This job provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be exposed to exciting challenges and outstanding development opportunities within Maersk Drilling. You will gain knowledge, operational skills as well as industry best practices.
You will be part of Maersk Drillings global supply chain community and be an instrumental player in an ever-changing fast paced industry where we constantly push the boundaries.
You will be working in our Gdansk office, which have been growing steadily ever since it opened in May 2019 and has become a true extension of our Head Quarters located in Lyngby, Denmark.
The Supply Chain Management (SCM) team is part of the Global Business Solutions department (a consolidation of four support functions i.e. Finance, HR, IT and SCM), focused on delivering customized solutions to our colleagues in Maersk Drilling – onshore as well as offshore.
- Lead and execute Supply Chain support to projects run by the Integrity and Project department.
- Project responsible for technical sourcing - Ensureing smooth interaction between project manager, engineering, category management, logistics and warehousing.
- Participate in Project specific sourcing tenders following the sourcing process and negotiate new agreements and achieve savings from a TCO perspective
- Daily follow up in IFS and monitoring of the procurement process, from Demand Creation to acknowledgment of posting proposal
- Expediting Hire, Repairs and Service Orders
- Drive project tasks related to inventory management and our Global Inventory Management function
- Responsible for timely delivery of ordered parts and services to the stakeholders
- Manage invoice matching
- Drive continuous improvement of our processes and cost optimization in all matters within the area of responsibility or related hereto
- Hardworking with a strong drive to achieve results in a highly dynamic environment
- High capacity to learn, quick at adapting and good at applying new knowledge
- Ambitious individual that wants a career within Maersk Drilling
- A formal education with minimum a bachelor level degree or equivalent within relevant field(s) or experience from working on an offshore drilling rig
- Proactive mind-set with the curiosity to challenge the status quo & improve the business
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Good communication, relationship and networking skills
- Strong proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite
- Experience within Purchasing is not a prerequisite but preferred
- Good knowledge of technical vendors and where to get equipment/parts preferred
Zobacz podobne oferty
naprawa karoserii aut osobowych Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak
sprzątanie pokoi, pomieszczeń socjalnych oraz ogólnodostępnych (klatech schodowych i inne), zmywanie naczyń, prace porządkowe w ogrodzie i wokół hotelu Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak...
•lutowanie elementów elektroniki wchodzącej w skład paneli słonecznych•obróbka przewodów, kabli•pakowanie wyrobów gotowych•współpraca w dziale mająca na celu wytworzenie produktu finalnego Wymagania konieczne:...