Promeco Group - we are a contract manufacturer of high-quality systems and electromechanical services for leading brands. With over 40 years of experience in the market, we remain a family-owned business, placing customer satisfaction as our top priority. Our units operate in Finland and Poland.
Currently, we are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as an Strategic Purchaser. Join our team and experience a employee-centered work culture!
Are you looking for a work environment where your ideas are valued, your growth is nurtured, and your voice is heard? Look no further! We are a company committed to providing a employee-centered work culture that prioritizes your professional development and overall well-being.
Miejsce pracy: Gościcino, blisko SKM
- ensuring a supplier base that enables the appropriate availability of materials in production units in the right quality, delivered at the right time, and at the right cost
- ensuring utilization of full purchasing power and supply knowledge of Promeco Group,
- maintaining supplier cooperation and relationships,
- strategic development and risk management of the supplier base,
- monitoring supplier performance and initiating necessary corrective measures together with supplier development,
- sourcing and onboarding new suppliers,
- conducting contract and price negotiations,
- handling escalated problem solving related to suppliers,
- maintaining supplier data in systems,
- ensuring information sharing, managing changes and developing smooth cooperation with internal interfaces, particularly sales and production.
- proficiency in purchasing and sourcing processes,
- experience in the industrial sector, preferably knowledge of manufacturing of metal constructions and parts,
- commercial or technical degree,
- strong negotiation skills and ability to build and maintain supplier relationships,
- analytical mindset with the ability to extract significant information,
- understanding of total cost analysis,
- good knowledge of the English language,
- good knowledge of MS Excel,
- familiarity with office tools and ERP systems,
- systematic and detail-oriented approach,
- proactive, responsible, and effective in problem-solving,
continuous improvement mindset,
- strong collaboration and communication skills.
- stable employment in a company with well-established position on the market, which is a leader in the maritime, energy, railway and industrial machinery sectors,
- collaborative Environment: We foster a culture that encourages collaboration, teamwork, and open communication. Your input and ideas will be actively sought and appreciated,
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible work arrangements and supportive policies enable you to manage your personal and professional commitments effectively,
- inclusive Culture: We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected. We celebrate individual differences and promote equal opportunities for all,
- well-being: Your well-being matters to us. We promote a healthy and positive work environment,
- possibility of development within organizational structures,
- participation in the development of standards within the organization,
opportunity to develop technical language skills,