Radio Frequency Software is looking for a Squad Group Leader (Line Manager) in our Wroclaw office. We are responsible for specifying, designing, implementing and maintaining radio products’ software for various radio access technologies, including GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G. Our products are developed mainly in C++ and C on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction. We are also responsible for our products’ integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed in the automated Continuous Integration environment.
As Squad Group Leader (Line Manager) you will be responsible for people management in self-organizing environment, including:
- Recruiting, hiring new team members and key talent retention
- Employee performance evaluation
- Business and individuals targets definition
- Competence development
- Employees engagement and team motivation
- Implementing company wide process, strategy and leading change
- Driving continuous improvement actions
Additionally, you might be responsible for project management related tasks, including:
- Time management
- Quality management
- Resource and procurement management
- Communication management
- Risk management
- Stakeholder management
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Experience in the software development domain
- Experience in complex projects environment
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Familiarity with quality assurance tools and technics
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong result orientation
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Zobacz podobne oferty
Maps Reporting Team Leader with German / French / Polish
Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift As a Maps Reporting Team Leader, you will be in charge of managing and overseeing the activity of the team of 20 Maps Reporting Specialists, whose daily responsibilities operate within a...
Twój zakres obowiązków: zarządzaniem zespołem pracowników produkcyjnych nadzorowaniem realizacji prac produkcyjnych zgodnie z harmonogramem czynnym udziałem w pracach produkcyjnych wraz z pozostałym zespołem pracowników nadzorem...
Team Leader with Spanish / Russian / Portuguese
Monday-Friday, regular working hours Responsibilities: Manage team size of 15-20 agents. Supervise the agents, manage their performance, staffing. Drive operation to meet service levels & provide escalation support. Enforce real time...