Would you like work for Resource Management team supporting all Technology areas in Nordea? We are now looking for a Specialist in Nordea to a recently established Resource Management team providing services to One Technology.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Technology Resource Management team. We add value by providing effective support towards all Technology units on operational deliveries within resource management process. As business controller, you’ll play a valuable role in delivering services to all of Technology by ensuring high-quality of data analysis and reporting of resources.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify continuous improvements and process efficiencies to optimize current resource management process
- Provide support and expertise towards Technology areas, be proactive towards stakeholders
- Gather information to support transparency reporting towards internal customers
- Build up knowledge and networks to support information sharing
- Take responsibility for own learning in order to increase own performance and thereby securing continuous development
You’ll join a highly motivated and energetic team with strong focus on delivering the greatest results. The role is based in Tricity or Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are self-driven, good at stakeholder management and understand when to prioritize tasks
- You have an analytical mindset and are comfortable in working with numbers
- You have the ability to see the big picture as well as dig into the details.
- You are a team player who actively contribute to continuously improve the overall delivery of the team
- You adapt and respond to change, accept new ideas and change initiatives
- You create and innovate, you propose a range of solutions to problems and seek opportunities for improvements
- You demonstrate a respect, interest and understanding of others, as well as encourage a climate of teamwork
Your experience and background:
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Independent collaboration with multiple teams within the organisation
- Analytical skills - being able to analyse numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information
- Proven track of reporting expertise would be an advantage
- Intermediate excel and power point skills
- Very high level of fluency in spoken and written English
- If this sounds like you, get in touch!
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07 January 2021.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Koordynator projektu to bardzo ważna osoba, która zarządza projektem pod względem merytorycznym i organizacyjnym. Powodzenie projektu często zależy od ludzi, którzy pracują na tym stanowisku. Profesjonaliści muszą być...
Manager Projektu Farm Fotowoltaicznych
OPIS STANOWISKA: Analiza lokalizacji dla farm fotowoltaicznych Negocjacje i zawieranie umów zabezpieczających prawa do terenu, Przeprowadzenie procedury uzyskania pozwolenia na budowę, Analiza i uzgadnianie warunków przyłączenia...