Would you like to develop a new and reusable data pipeline from stream and batch data sources into data warehouse and big data platform, including BI/analytical solutions to internal Nordea Trading Technology business units? We are now looking for an experienced Data Engineer to Business & Institutional Technology cluster. Your technical expertise will include general software engineering, database and Data Warehouse as well as big data/streaming analytics. .
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
As Spark Developer, you will work closely together with the business product owners, business stakeholders and other developers in scrum team to understand and analyse the business needs from which you will design and implement the end-2-end solution architecture for data & analytics platforms.
You’ll join Databases and Reporting Department, where we are delivering the future Data & Analytics platforms and solutions for Nordea Business & Institutional Technology. We deliver on multiple data platforms (Oracle and Hadoop) as well as on many enterprise and self-service data integration and analytical platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- End2end data & analytics solution design and implementation
- Developing Spark jobs for Trading Data Warehouse
- Developing data ingestion, data loading, data transformation processes
- Developing SQL scripts to analyse and validate various data products
- Data Streaming / data integration: Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Oracle
- Actively cooperating with Product Owner, Solution Architects, Analysts, Testers and Developers
- Working in DevOps Agile Team
The role is based in Gdynia; Gdańsk; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- you work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
- you love learning and trying new things
- you are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- you are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others
- you are passionate about doing a great job
Your experience and background:
- You have 2-3+ years’ experience in Spark Development and SQL
- You have software Engineering skills in Java, CI/CD, TDD, Unit Testing and E2E Testing
- You have experience in system analysis, design, and software development cycles on an enterprise level
- You are a strong communicator with business stakeholders and distributed global teams
Nice to have:
- You have good knowledge and experience with data warehouses, business intelligence (BI) & analytics as developer
- You have experience with Trading / Capital Markets area
- You have experience within Agile ways of working
Experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- Oracle DB
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Jenkins or Bamboo
- Tools: SonarQube, Nexus, Artifactory, Maven, Gradle and Git
- Atlassian Suite (Confluence, JIRA, etc.)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/07/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Software Engineer (SQL)
Your role: Designing and developing fixes and enhancements. Cooperation with PMs, BAs, TAs, QEs and Developers. Detecting and solving issues in the client’s system based on Microsofts technologies. Maintaining client’s system following...
MSBI Lead Engineer
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make...
ETL Developer in Trading Data Warehouse
We are looking for an ETL (Datastage) developer, who is eager to learn, and who can help delivering high quality IT solutions for the largest wholesale bank in the Nordic region. This is an opportunity for you to build advanced technical...