Would you like to join the Team of professional IT sourcing managers? We are now looking for an IT Sourcing Manager to drive and to lead vendor selection, savings and supplier management processes in IT Procurement unit, we are at the center of the transformation.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Technology Sourcing Strategic Sourcing 3 team. We add value by supporting the efforts to achieve most value for money from Nordeas external IT suppliers. As a Sourcing Manager, you’ll play a valuable role in matching the external supplier quality level to the high internal ambition level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving procurement activities in accordance with Nordea Procurement Policy and related guidelines as well as applicable laws, rules and regulations - from initiation to fully handed over to the Business Area/Group Function for implementation
- Acting as a key contact and subject matter expert in procurement related activities towards Business Areas/Group Functions to facilitate process compliance and decision making
- Actively producing and promoting ideas for sourcing projects/activities that will add value to Nordea or reduce Nordea´s costs based on a value chain perspective
- Developing tactical/strategic recommendations for decision by Steering Committee or other decision party in Nordea in order to ensure creation of optimal solutions for the Sourcing Unit
- Actively managing stakeholders of the procurement activities to enable professional relationships internally and external to Nordea
You’ll join a diverse team of procurement specialists that work as an integrated part of the Nordic organization, engaged with teams across the whole Nordea organisation on challenging IT projects.
The role is based in Warsaw; Gdańsk.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have experience in negotiation
- Have experience with contracting (IT contracting is an advantage but not a requirement)
- Have experience with vendor and stakeholder management
- Are willing to support your teammates when needed
Your experience and background:
- Fluency in English (both in writing and speaking)
- Degree in Law, Business, Operations or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, ideally in the international multi stakeholder environment within procurement
- Proven track record in sourcing/negotiating IT contracts
- Distinct people and business acumen, enabling you to develop an effective strategy for completing your tasks and influence suppliers and key stakeholders in the organisation
- It is a benefit if you have experience in the international roles or working in the international company with a diverse culture and daily interaction with many different nationalities
- Experience in defining and documenting processes is an advantage, but not a requirement
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/14/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving our customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.