Northvolt is establishing its first facility to industrialize and produce battery systems. In order to meet the increased demand for complete battery solutions on the European market, we are establishing a highly automated, state-of-the-art production facility for battery modules and energy storage solutions in Gdansk, Poland.
We offer safe and stabilized working conditions in a perspective and fast developing company. We ensure internal and external trainings, competitive salary, medical care, sport cards and positive atmosphere.
In addition, as a company with a long-term expansion plan, we provide the opportunity for long-term cooperation and development within the newly created company.
Currently we are looking for Shift Leader who will work in close collaboration with other leaders, maintenance, quality and environment personnel. You will lead a shift team of around 15 employees were each and everyone counts to make this a success. You will get the chance to really make an impact and be part of shaping our way of working in the future. We work hard to create a good work environment, to make room for creativity, initiatives for improvement and a possibility for people to grow. We aim to become the world´s most equal and inclusive workplace.
- Ensure your team has everything they need to ensure that SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), WIs (Work Instructions) and other policies are followed
- Make sure your team knows what to do by assigning tasks, responsibilities and performance expectations and checking in regularly
- Suggest and implement improvements - individually and with your team
- Follow up shift performance and act on deviations
- Communicate and collaborate with other colleagues (other shifts, the maintenance team) in order to ensure good shift handovers and standardization
- Report deviations affecting the production and perform risk analysis to solve underlying issues
- Assure safe conditions with Lock Out Tag Out Try Out according routines when having repairs or inspections of equipment
- Participating in rotation of work duties, in order to develop the competence within the shift team
- Take lead in building your shift teams by supporting in recruiting, specifically by interviewing candidates in close collaboration with the manufacturing recruitment team
- Develop and support you team in becoming great at what they are supposed to do by on-boarding, training and developing them - we believe in rotation of work duties for competence development
- High school diploma or other relevant education
- A couple of years of experience from manufacturing, where you have successfully worked with tasks described in the key responsibilities
- Experience from leading others
- Knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing
- Good understanding of importance of safety and quality and the ability to make others understand and act according to this importance
- Good English both written and oral skills, basic Swedish and other languages skills is seen as a plus
- Good communication skills as you will work in close collaboration with many different teams
- High work ethic, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Zobacz podobne oferty
Kierownik Zmiany (produkcja)
zarządzanie zespołem produkcyjnym w wyznaczonym obszarze (3-zmianowy system pracy) organizacja pracy, planowanie harmonogramów, wyznaczanie zadań i kontrola ich wykonania nadzór nad terminową realizacją planów produkcyjnych...