Ogłoszenie numer: 8474898, from 2023-08-31
Are you interested in new technology and have an electrical, mechanical, or hydraulics background? Do you enjoy working with your hands and bringing solutions to technical problems? We are looking for a Service Technician in Slupsk. At Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills together with the global presence within wind energy and contribute to a greener world.
Does it sound interesting? Do not wait! Apply for the role and join our journey with Vestas team in Slupsk, Poland!
Reference No.: 41620
Job descriptionAs a Service Technician, you will be required to develop a detailed knowledge of our wind turbines to enable you to perform daily maintenance and other field service-related tasks. You will be responsible for:
- Electrical and mechanical operations also covering installation and commissioning activities, usage of our systems like Condition Monitoring / Remote Control, and creating follow-up orders. You will work with high voltage.
- Working to the highest safety and environmental standards whilst ensuring that service targets are met, you will be part of a team of technicians working throughout the region.
- Other responsibilities will be to carry out periodic service inspections in accordance with Vestas specifications together with component replacement (both electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic) and troubleshooting on the systems.
The Service department is responsible for the service and maintenance of wind turbines within Poland. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our growth. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
The Service Technician will be responsible for turbines in the Slupsk& Lebork area (wind parks: Marszewo, Wicko).
- Experience and degree in electricity and mechanics. You are also eager to develop your skills within these areas.
- Hydraulic/pneumatic experience would be an additional plus
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience
- Good knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Drivers license, class B
- Willingness to travel, nationally and internationally
- Comfortable with working at heights, safety awareness
- Open and friendly attitude toward teammates and others
We offerWe offer a creative job, an innovative learning environment and opportunities for career development at a global wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
Please add the following clause: I agree to the processing of my personal data for the needs necessary in the recruitment process.