Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Do you know how many pages we print at Arla?
As a Global IT Communication and Print Service Owner at Arla you will not only know how much we print but you will lead business into a modern solution that will aim to reduce paper consumption.
About the job
You will be a part of End User Services Owners group team, part of IT Operation, and will take accountability for our Print and Communication environments and correlated solutions.
Your goal will be to ensure that we meet the needs of the business and comply with the service level agreements. You will be working with various communication technologies for meeting rooms, digital information screens and kiosk devices. Your work will secure mobile phone deliveries and keep Arla on decreasing trend for print.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the business needs within the delivery area
- Ensure infrastructure services meet the SLA’s
- Based on business needs secure continuous improvement of the services
- Ensure the day-to-day deliveries from our vendors
- Actively participate in creating a new collaboration solution
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert
- Be part of defining roadmaps together with the Architects and Vendors
Who are you?
- A dedicated specialist who is oriented on service delivery
- Devotee to represent the service across the organization
- Authority who can step in a difficult situation when necessary
- Professional who uses a convincing appearance in order to resolve conflicts
- You communicate effortlessly in English
- You hold a degree in Computer science, bachelor or similar
- You fully understand ITIL and are familiar with SAFe Agile methodology
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support for your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team