Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Do you like being challenged and applying modern test automation technology into play to support our entire system landscape – while developing tools that fits that purpose?
About the job
You will be joining our cross functional test team placed in Gdansk designated to design, implement and execute various tests in a CI/CD framework. The suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business critical. We are balancing proper test methodologies and focus on stability while also focus on our continuous agile transformation supporting the programs in creating more frequent releases.
Your job as a Senior Test Automation Specialist, will be to analyze and develop tests ensuring it supports our entire system landscape, but also to support the rest of the team in developing, designing and mature our test framework. Can you nod to the following statements, you could be the perfect match…
- Great knowledge of .NET framework and .NET core as well as basic programming principles
- Familiarity on how to make functionalities that are easily expandable and generic.
- Experience around on Coding related terms such as CI/CD, SOLID principles.
- Experience with SQL, RestApi, Selenium and knows how to navigate around these
Your main tasks are:
- Provide sustainable code methodologies to the team
- Customization and development of business requirements into .NET framework
- Liaison with multiple teams
- Learning tech stack in different projects and adjusting our solution to it
- Expansions of existing framework
Your Gdansk possibility
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Who are you?
You will be the technical expert supporting the team as well as the agile release trains with technical test setup. Therefor it will be necessary for you to have experience with programming in .NET, or similar.
Furthermore, the following is expected:
- B.S./M.S. in CS or engineering; or equivalent
- 5+ Years professional experience in a software developer role
- Excellent knowledge in software test automation (C#, .NET, REST API)
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and clean code understanding
- Likes to be challenged and stays calm under pressure
- Strong analytic skills
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Zobacz podobne oferty
Do you like being challenged and applying modern test automation technology into play to support our entire system landscape – while developing tools that fits that purpose? If the answer is yes, join us! About the job You will be...
Tester Automatyzujący - branża bankowa
Stawka i wykorzystywane technologie są różne, w zależności od projektu. Stawka - od 880 do 1135 zł/MD/B2B (możliwa również UoP) Obowiązki: Odpowiedzialność za zapewnienie, że następujące działania są prowadzone w...
Marzysz o pracy z bajecznych okolic Trójmiasta? Obecnie dla klienta z bankowości poszukuję osoby na stanowisko IT TESTER. Model pracy hybrydowej, ilość dni w biurze ustalisz z klientem B2B: B2B do 725 zł N + VAT / MD, możliwa...