PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money Laundering.The scope of our projects focuses on Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring procedures that help PwC’s customers to prevent money laundering.
As a key member of the team, you will be involved in delivering services to banks, regarding AML/CTF/regulatory compliance projects, transformation of Client’s AML/CTF/Sanctions functions and processes. You will be supporting Client’s and PwC project teams with your AML/CTF/Sanctions expertise.
What will be your job:
- Work on Client projects together with other team members to develop solutions for complex issues in the AML/CTF/Sanctions area
- Play key role in project delivery, build and develop relationship with the Client
- Provide guidance in your area of expertise (AML/CTF/Sanctions) to the Clients and PwC colleagues
- Keep up with developments in the financial services sector and AML/CTF/Sanctions regulatory area
- Work on internal initiatives developing new value propositions for our Clients
- Connect with the PwC network and share knowledge
- Coach junior Staff
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience (+5 years) in the financial services sector in the area of AML/CTF/Sanctions or Compliance in global banks, regulatory agencies or consulting firms (preferably in FS sector)
- Excellent understanding of AML/CTF/Sanctions regulations within banking/financial services
- Broad industry knowledge of processes and standards in banking area (Compliance Target Operating Models, understanding of retail/commercial financial products/services, AML/CTF/KYC Policies and Procedures)
- Previous experience in AML/CTF/Sanctions policies and procedures design and maintenance
- Ability to work with different stakeholders to resolve complex issues
- Analytical thinking and strong ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Team-player who enjoys working in a multicultural and international environment
- Fluent in English, other languages considered as an asset
- Willingness to travel and being involved in international projects
What we have to offer:
- Possibility to develop career in international environment, working together with best-in-class AML/KYC/Sanctions experts
- Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Possibility to work on projects abroad
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
Zobacz podobne oferty
Specjalista ds. modelowania i analiz
Zadania na stanowisku: współpraca przy budowaniu modelu przepływów finansowych wynikających z zawartych umów ubezpieczenia, parametryzacja modelu, analiza adekwatności i wrażliwości modelu na przyjmowane założenia, naliczanie i...
Subject Matter Expert in Financial Crime Unit
The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money Laundering. The scope of our projects is based on Know Your...
Junior Subject Matter Expert in Financial Crime Unit
As a key member of the team, you will be involved in delivering services to banks, regarding AML/CTF/regulatory compliance projects, transformation of Client’s AML/CTF/Sanctions functions and processes. You will be supporting Client’s...