Motherson is a multinational, people-focused enterprise serving a diversified industry range with a broad range of products and services, and is one of the 22 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With facilities spread across 41 countries and the strength of 135,000 employees, the company has a truly global environment where diversity and inclusion drive our culture. Kabel-Technik-Polska (KTP) / Advanced Transit Manufacturing (ATM) / Motherson Rolling Stock Systems GB Ltd., a member of Motherson Group is a complete solutions provider in electric system solutions and design & process engineering for rolling stock industry and electrical buses. With our global service and production network, we are supporting the leading customers in our industry and contributing to sustainable transportation. If you are passionate about making an impact, we invite you to be part of our team.
- Leading communication between bid teams & internal functions to identify key elements for proper Acquisition planning, starting from Due Diligence into Closing phase.
- Management of project plan activities and governance to drive it with success.
- Ensure efficient and effective level of communication and reporting with both customers and internal stakeholders to ensure transparency and correct priorities are maintained.
- Ensure an effective risk and opportunity mechanism is in place which is monitored with risks mitigated and opportunities maximized
- Assist new organization to translate way of working & tools into integration plans to Standardise RS methodology
- Required Education and Experience
- University Degree in a related subject
- Strong knowledge & experience in project management
- M&A experience is preferable skill,
- Easy with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), data rooms, communication tools, Sharepoints
- Experience in international organizations, multi-cultural, multi-site
- 10 years business experience ideally covering a range of positions and levels of the organisation
- Fluent English, others are an advantage
- Work in a development and global company
- Cooperation in an international environment
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Expanding ones competences
- Attractive payroll and benefit system
Zobacz podobne oferty
Pomoc w opiece nad dziećmi Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące, brak
obsługa recepcji Hotelu Bartan Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie zawodowe, brak Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące, brak Wymagania inne: Wymagania: komunikatywna znajomość języka angielskiego.
Monter wyrobów z drewna
zbijanie palet Wymagania dodatkowe: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak