- Understanding and gathering business needs for data insights.
- Designing data information layer.
- Analysing data sources and model data following best practices.
- Developing dashboards and reports in BI tools.
- Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Cooperating directly with various clients.
- Working both on your own and as a team member.
- Proven experience with Power BI.
- At least 5 years of experience with SQL and data preparation.
- Knowledge of data processing principles.
- Great communication skills in the English language (B2+).
- Experience in a Business Analyst role would be a benefit.
- Knowledge of data storytelling concepts.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience with data modelling.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills that allow to effectively work with the client and hold discussions with the team.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Tableau would be an asset.
- We provide an opportunity to participate in various projects within the data and AI domain.
- We offer training and strong community support.
- We deliver data solutions for various clients from the aviation domain, huge retailers, e-commerce, whisky manufacturers.
- Possibility to learn different cloud technologies (Azure, Google, AWS).
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior Data Analyst
Develop sustainable reporting solutions, Ongoingly strengthen reporting foundation by incorporating new data sources into the scope, Optimize existing data models, Provide SME input into projects that refer to HR data, Ensure timely...
Voice Validation Analyst with English
Fixed-term 6 months contract Location: Remote (with possibility of using our Warsaw Office) Purpose: This role is responsible to support Phone Validations process for vendor master, coordinate master data management related matters...
Lead SOC Analyst
Your role: Leading and/or supporting major incident investigations and response. Designing and implementing cyber security technology (SIEM, anti-malware). Creating and maintaining existing processes and procedures for SOC. Delivering...