BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in developing complex business solutions in .NET 5 (C# & ASP.NET) demanding high user base, performance and security aspects
- Hands-On with Microsoft technology stack (Microsoft .NET , WCF, C# , .NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection, LinkQ, SQL queries/ stored procs, SQL Server), RAML etc.
- Experience in using SQL via Entity Framework (.NET), LINQ .
- Expertise in writing complex Store Procedure, view, fine tuning SQL query. SSIS, SSRS
- Knowledge of IIS Configuration, Power Shell Script, F12 Developer tool, Reporting Framework
- Experience in analysis, design, coding and implementation of custom-built applications based on an MVC design
- Hands on experience of of relational database systems, in particular SQL server or Oracle
- strong knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and automated unit testing
- Good understanding of design principles, Understanding of Nudget packages
- Multi-threading and data structures understanding.
- Experience on GITLab, TFS and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in agile software development with a focus on Scrum. Able to work is weekly sprint delivery
- Experience in selecting and applying good software practices such as test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience in unit testing and test automation.
- Excellent communication skills is MUST. (C1 level)
- Relevant certifications -Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Remote role
- Rate - 140-160 PLN p/h net + VAT on B2B
- Friendly & open-minded team
- Different interesting projects
- International environment
Zobacz podobne oferty
.NET Technical Architect
Your daily responsibilities will include: Designing Software Architecture that will meet the client’s requirements. Creating proof of concept (PoC) to evaluate potential technical solutions. Mentoring the development team - being a...
zaprojektowanie, budowa i wdrożenie Platformy do obsługi zamówień wraz z usługą nadzoru autorskiego nad eksploatacją w okresie stabilizacji oraz usługą utrzymania przez okres 12 miesięcy doradztwo i wsparcie dla Klienta w trakcie...
Senior .NET Developer
C#, .NET, Finance Would you like to drive the creation of applications and services for financial reporting and analysis? We are now looking for a Senior .NET Developer to participate in ambitious international IT projects as a part of...