C#, .NET, Finance
Would you like to drive the creation of distributed computing cluster system build on Akka.net? We are now looking for a Senior .Net Developer to participate in ambitious international IT projects as a part of highly professional small team of technology passionate.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Development Gdansk A team. We add value by developing and maintaining multiple tools and services for our customers in all Scandinavian countries, working together with the team from Denmark. The goal of the projects is to build a fault tolerant disctributed computing cluster system. As Senior .Net Developer you’ll play a valuable role in design and implementation of this projects.
The technologies and tools we use include .NET 5, .NET Core 3.x, Akka.Net, SQL, Docker, PowerShell, Kubernetes, GIT, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo.
IDE you prefer: Visual Studio 2019 + ReSharper Ultimate / JetBrains Rider / VS Code
What you’ll be doing:
- Take part in designing, developing and maintaining microservice architecture based platform that will distribute a sizable traffic load
- Create an elastic scaling solution that performs non trival taks to and requires a fast response times
- Participate in code reviews and keep the technical quality on the high level
- Acquire knowledge about business logic and participate in defining requirements in close collaboration with the business stakeholder
- Actively contribute to the good communication and collaboration across our teams located in different countries
- Maintain and support our existing production environment
You’ll join a small international team of senior .NET developers, who are passionate about technology and aim for providing business with the best solutions possible. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You have general understanding of functional programming and past experience in any functional language
- You are independent and able to deliver under minimal supervision
- You are flexible, communicate well, and have good problem-solving skills
- You are ready to learn about financial products and markets
Your experience and background:
- You have several years of professional experience as a .NET / C# developer
- You speak English fluently
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.