You’re an experienced and data-driven marketing leader within the SaaS industry. You have a wide tech stack of tools you’re using on a daily basis. You’re passionate about automation, new processes, and making things measurable. You have robust experience in working with FP&A teams, and marketing and IT teams on various projects.
With your strong sense of ownership, you’re a problem solver, not just a problem spotter.
- Work with CMO, FP&A, and marketing teams on marketing budgeting, planning & forecasting
- Manage and introduce new processes to the marketing team, from the way we are running our meetings, through increasing the efficiency of new members’ onboarding, to data reporting
- Coordinate cross-team projects related to conversion attribution, lead qualification, and campaign ROI, aiming to solve data discrepancies and automate marketing reporting
- Be the owner of our marketing Tech-stack (including the DAM Brandfolder platform) testing and introducing new tools.
- Leverage our global marketing technical infrastructure (including Hubspot, GetResponse, Google Analytics, Amplitude, as well as internal analytics tools) and marketing analytics teams to advance our growth strategy by identifying requirements and driving regional priorities; requirements will span across lead sourcing, data enrichment, attribution, incrementality, nurturing, routing, and understanding conversions
- 5+ years of relevant experience in growth, marketing, product, or operations teams
- Data-driven: you can’t live without spreadsheets. You have expert knowledge of Google Analytics, a chosen BI system (Qliksense is a plus), Amplitude/Mixpanel
- Excellent SaaS & Financial Metrics understanding. You have created and presented multiple financial and marketing growth simulations
- Excellent communication & project management skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects aiming at automating processes with IT tools, including integrating multiple tools (CRM, Zapier, Marketing Automation Platform, BI system, DAM platforms)
- Deep understanding of CRM, marketing automation, performance marketing, SEO and email marketing tactics, and technology
- Deep understanding of lead management and sales funnel management
- Experience scaling through agency and contractor resources
- Contract of employment: 12000 – 16000 PLN gross/ month
- B2B contract: 714 – 952 PLN net/ man-day
- remote work - learn more about our remote work culture right HERE
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month (or equivalent) to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up - you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent)to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) with a 4-year vesting period and unconditional buyback program
- flexible working hours and no meeting days– we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sports card, yoga classes, etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more
Zobacz podobne oferty
Influencer Marketing Manager
Description Are you passionate about working with influencers, self-motivated and want to take the next step in your career to help us take GetResponse to the next level? Great! Because we’re looking for someone who will help us do just...