Would you like to join Home Journey in Nordea? As a team we are offering the product which allow Nordea to support their clients in buying new houses. We are now looking for a senior java backend developer to System Team who will to develop invest in System Solutions and Continuous Integration pipelines. The role will work on assuring that the development and deployment of software applications and microservices owned by Home Journey Agile Release Train will happen in efficient and timely manner.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Home Journey - Agile Release Train. We add value by designing and developing applications for Nordea and client applications for Nordea’s customers. With those applications Nordea supports customers in achieving funds which can be spent on purchasing real estates (ex: flats, houses etc.). Senior java developers in our system team are mainly focused on building Continuous Integration solutions and improving processes used by all other scrum teams. You will: code in java, invest a lot in integration of tools, work on achieving efficient deployments for software applications and microservices.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a member of system team you will work on building system solutions and improving continuous integration pipelines for Java development environment
- Cooperate with IT Coordination team which drives IT investments for the whole Agile Release Train
- Develop system solutions and CI configurations within CI toolchain to improve Continuous Delivery Pipeline for java applications and microservices (50% of your bandwidth)
- Test Continuous Integration pipelines before providing them to all other scrum teams
- You will use: IntelliJ IDE, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Maven, Jenkins (+ Groovy), Nexus, Kubernetes and Ansible, Docker in close future.You will also use tools related with IT change management and incident handling (10% of your bandwidth) like: Helix to assure that deployment are well prepared and communicated to IT Operations team.
You’ll join one of the strongest project in Nordea which is working fully in line with SAFe framework (a Scaled Agile for Lean Enterprises). The role is based in Gdynia in Poland.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You had and have ability to design and build continuous integration processes and pipelines for java software development
- You have explored Continuous Integration deeply - understand how it is built and how the components work together. We need developer who wants to automate the processes and eliminate redundant work from developers’ desks
- We are looking for developers having skills related with Release Management and Automatic Deployments and have fun while playing with CI/CD pipelines in bigger IT eco-systems
- You hands on experience about scrum and you are open to work and know SAFe framework.
Your experience and background:
- Programming : Java 8, Spring MVC, Boot, Security (more than 5 years of experience, you will code up to 40% of your bandwidth)
- Expected strong knowledge of tools like: Jenkins (including Groove scripting), Maven, SonarQube, Git. You will work with them up to 50% of your bandwidth
- Knowledge of Splunk, AppDynamics will be a plus. Via reporting and logs we help teams to imrove software applications
- Knowledge of incident handling environments will be a plus. (10% of bandwidth will be spend on it)
- In close future, you will build workflows and solutions within: Kubernetes, Docker EE and Ansible.
If this sounds like you, then let’s meet and talk about opportunities in System Team.
Submit your application no later than 30 November 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior Java Swing Developer
Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle Build unit tests for your code...
Java Web Development Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities Join us and enjoy best software craftsmanship practices such as OO design principles, clean code, code review, pair programming and test-driven development. We create products which helps telecom...
Java, Investment banking, Trading, Settlement, Safekeeping Would you like to become a Java developer in the Business & Institutional Techology? We are now looking for a skilled Java Developer to help us develop and improve the trade...