We are looking for experienced Senior Java Developer to build Trading Investment Interface to support the Swedish Sales Manges.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Private Banking! You will join newly build scrum team to develop application which supports the Sales Manges in Markets Investments. Trading Investments Interface it is a newly built solution using Java and very well documented.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, development testing (unit testing), bug fixing and improving performance for application. You will be growing in Java, Spring, and REST technologies. We are agile and we work in full SAFe model.
What you’ll be doing:
- New Senior Developers will be asked to take responsibility for the whole solution, front-end, back-end, integrations to other systems.
- Main role will be to design, build and unit test. Together with other new developers you will form a new scrum team to take over the existing new developed solution from the team in Markets area and take responsibility for all tasks related to the solution. The development team is expected to grow during this year to up to 4-5 people consisting of both developers and testers.
- You will also be given the opportunity to help shape the new team to grow into a small DevOps team.
The role is based in Gdańsk.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- solid computer science fundamentals
- solid Java 8 or higher knowledge
- experience with Spring framework
- REST API knowledge and experience
- articulate, fluent English
Good to have:
- Understanding of software development processes and principles, including Agile/Scrum and CI/CD
- Microservices architecture knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about banking and investments
Your experience and background:
- No less than 4 years solid experience in software development in Java and Spring
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/28/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Regular Java Developer
praca nad ciekawym projektem IoT współpraca z innymi członkami zespołu minimum 3 letnie doświadczenie z Java dobra znajomość: Java 8 SQL Hibernate/ Spring idealnie jeśli masz również doświadczenie w Scala/Python/Perl czy Lua...
Senior Java Developer
The most commonly used frameworks and tools: Spring Boot and Dropwizard to quickly build web services running on Tomcat. Flyway as db migration tool. MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value and document databases. Angular or React...
Na co dzień w naszym zespole: realizujesz projekty klasy CRM oraz automatyzujesz i wspierasz procesy biznesowe, budujesz rozwiązania w warstwie backend głównie dla aplikacji (www, mobilki), realizujesz zadania związane z utrzymaniem...